We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair - Hiking Pack/ Baby Carrier

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Ryanair - Hiking Pack/ Baby Carrier

Hi,

Does anyone have experience bringing on a hiking baby carrier (Deuter Kid Comfort Pro) as one of the two gate-check items on Ryanair?

We are headed on holiday to Sardinia next week and are booked on Ryanair (the only airline that flies there this time of year...). As our two pieces of baby gate-checked equipment, I wanted to bring a car seat and our hiking backpack (deuter kid comfort pro) but not sure if i will get a dreaded ryanair fee for it not being a push chair.

2 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
48,935 posts
26 reviews
96 helpful votes
1. Re: Ryanair - Hiking Pack/ Baby Carrier

Welcome to the Forums

Heres what Ryanairs website says

See the section entitled - "What baby equipment can I bring on board. Is there a cost.?"

https://help.ryanair.com/hc/en-gb/categories/12503095332497-Travelling-With-Children

Edited: 19 March 2024, 11:43
1 post
2. Re: Ryanair - Hiking Pack/ Baby Carrier

Hey, how did this go?! Looking to do the same... would appreciate some advice!

Reply to: Ryanair - Hiking Pack/ Baby Carrier
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.