We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Travel?

Skegness, United...
3 posts
Where to Travel?

Hello, me and my sister in law are looking to go abroad on April 19th for 10 days, it’s our first holiday together we’ve both been abroad before but we’re looking to book an holiday Thursday, unfortunately we cannot decide on where to go ahaha we’ve been looking at Lanzarote. Tenerife & Benidorm but we’re wanting to go somewhere that’s lively in the nighttime, lovely & chill in the daytime and somewhere that we can do day trips, we can’t swim unfortunately, any suggestions on places to go will be appreciated thank you.

5 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
48,895 posts
26 reviews
96 helpful votes
1. Re: Where to Travel?

Hi Elliee

Welcome to the TA Forums

So youre going to book your holiday this coming Thursday, in 3 days time, is that correct?

Well to start, It should be quite a bit warmer in the Canaries in April than Benidorm .... if thats concern?

I haven't been to Benidorm myself. but it has a reputation as a " party town" so don't know how "chilled" you're going to find it

However, you can always do your research and ask about Benidorm directly on Tripadvisors actual dedicated Benidorm Travel Forum, where locals give travel advice

All of The Canary Islands have their very own Tripadvisor Forums too, along with lots of other travellers questions, answers and local members and Experts who give location specific advice every day

Edited: 01 April 2024, 14:29
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
48,895 posts
26 reviews
96 helpful votes
2. Re: Where to Travel?

Here's a link to the TripAdvisor Spain Destination Forums

Scroll through the listings on the Spain forum, and you will find individual listings for Benidorm and all of the Canary Islands, as well as other locations in Spain

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g187427-i42-Spain.html

Happy planning

Skegness, United...
3 posts
3. Re: Where to Travel?

Thank you so much :)

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
48,895 posts
26 reviews
96 helpful votes
4. Re: Where to Travel?

Youre welcome🙂

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,396 posts
188 reviews
74 helpful votes
5. Re: Where to Travel?

As advised it will most likely be warmer in the Canary Islands than Benidorm although the later will now start to reach the pleasant low 20 centigrades. All three have good night entertainment with the Canaries being a little more relaxed than Benidorm which is known as Spains Blackpool that hosts many Stag and Hen groups and you will be spoilt for choice with a plethora of bars showing live music, tribute acts, comedians etc

Edited: 02 April 2024, 09:53
Reply to: Where to Travel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.