We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday to Albuferia with children near old town

2 posts
Holiday to Albuferia with children near old town

Hi All I am looking for a holiday for a week before the 6 week holidays hit with my family. Two adults two children. We would like self catering and to be close to Portugals old town rather than the strip. Are there any recommendations please for hotels that are good for children for entertainment that's close to this area and s short walk away from beaches, restaurants etc? Thank you

2 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
49,025 posts
26 reviews
96 helpful votes
1. Re: Holiday to Albuferia with children near old town

Have a look at The Eden Resort...

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g189112-d1776452-Reviews-Eden_Resort-Albufeira_Faro_District_Algarve.html

I havent stayed there myself, but it gets high praise from those who have and it has kitchenettes and lots for kids

Edited: 19 April 2024, 14:30
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
49,025 posts
26 reviews
96 helpful votes
2. Re: Holiday to Albuferia with children near old town

Also wanted to mention the Eden Resort has a Free shuttle to Old Town ...

Have a look at the Tripadvisor reviews of the place that lve linked to in the first reply

Reply to: Holiday to Albuferia with children near old town
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.