We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches resorts anything similar ???

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
313 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches resorts anything similar ???

Hi all im just wondering does anyone know any accommodation that has the facilities and all inclusive packages similar to the beaches resorts ???

Im looking at going to beaches negril next may but was wondering if i am just paying for the ''beaches'' label or do they really have the best family facilities and all inclusive packages?? I have been all inclusive loads of times in europe but dont seem to be same as facilities as in caribbean and cant find any hotel / resort that seem to have as many faciliies included in the all inclusive package ??? Im up for going pretty much anywhere doesnt have to be jamaica or even caribbean just a really good family all inclusive package with great activities for kids as well as adults.

Any ideas ????

Gaby x

Newbury Park...
Level Contributor
3,358 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches resorts anything similar ???

Our kids really love the kids clubs and activities at Club Med. There favorite activities are flying trapeze, archery, snorkeling and sailing. Hubby and I spent time windsurfing and sailing - but there were plenty of other activities available as well.

2. Re: Beaches resorts anything similar ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 13:19