We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriot Imperial Palm Villas Orlando,Fl

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
60 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Marriot Imperial Palm Villas Orlando,Fl

We were planning to stay at this properity in March, after reading a few reviews I am not so sure. Marriott Grand Vista properities had complaints of roaches in the villas. Has anyone experienced this at this property or bed bugs? They also are on the increase in some up scale resorts in Orlando. Looking for convience to Disney Parks and nice pool with clean updated interior living space. Looking for suggestions. Could stay anywhere, but like Marriott, reward members and want to be close to attractions. Thanks for any information available.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,205 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriot Imperial Palm Villas Orlando,Fl

Hi, you would be better posting this question on the TA Orlando forum, where the Destination Experts and other regular posters can help.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
60 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriot Imperial Palm Villas Orlando,Fl

thanks for your reply, what is the TA fourm? new at this

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
54,205 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriot Imperial Palm Villas Orlando,Fl

Trip Advisor have forums for just about anywhere in the world! Many have Destination Experts who know that particular place/ town/ city/ very well, along with other regular posters.

I am the DE for Marne La Vallee, France, which covers Disneyland Paris, so I am on that forum answering questions most days. We also have a Top Questions box, with links for information. The Orlando Forum has ten DE's - some know DisneyWorld very well, others know more about Orlando and the parks, attractions and accommodation outside Disney, as not everyone goes to Orlando for DisneyWorld parks. Posters are invited to become DE's by TA or being nominated to TA by other posters. DE's are not employees of TA, we do it because we love our Destination, and want to help others.

This is the link for the Orlando forum, you can post your own questions, and read through previous threads.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g34515-i19-Orlando…

I did not know the forums existed for a long time!

Edited: 27 September 2010, 14:03
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
60 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriot Imperial Palm Villas Orlando,Fl

Thank you, I thought I was on TA orlando forum, that was the site I was on when I posted my question. Will check it out .

5. Re: Marriot Imperial Palm Villas Orlando,Fl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2011, 07:17