We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating at Disneyworld..dining plan?

Level Contributor
4 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Eating at Disneyworld..dining plan?

Hi all! I have found the disney food to be uninspiring. The meal plan is okay but really the foods are pretty much the same from place to place and is not very good. I stayed at the old key west villas at disney. Here you get a full size kitchen and refrigerator. We ordered all of our food from the local supermarket and they delivered it to our villa opon check-in...great food for the whole week!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,474 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating at Disneyworld..dining plan?

Perhaps write a reveiw of this positive experience you had at the Key West Villas on Trip Advisor.....it sounds like good information others would be interested in.........

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating at Disneyworld..dining plan?

I agree with Eden, your experience would be more helpful for readers if you repost it as a review on the specific location,attraction or hotel.. or posting this details as your trip report in the specific Forum for it.

Thanks for taking time sharing your experience.

H

3. Re: Eating at Disneyworld..dining plan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2013, 10:17