We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter sun with 2 children under 4

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Winter sun with 2 children under 4

Wanting some recommendations for winter/spring sun. We're hoping to travel end of Feb/march2013 with a one year old and a 3 year old. Have been looking at Dubai and also the Carribean. Anyone got any suggestions? Was wondering about jumeirah beach hotel in Dubai? It would be great to have a kids club and also the option to be half board.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,472 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter sun with 2 children under 4

Hi Mrs Scanlan.....welcome to the Trip Advisor Family Travel forum........I had a look at the hotel you mention.....Jumeirah Beach Hotel - Dubai and found that there are 1,525 reviews of this property here on Trip Advisor .........I think reading through some of the most recent reviews of this property will answer your questions, and I highly recommend that you give it a try.......I always read reviews first myself before I consider booking a hotel......

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,472 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Winter sun with 2 children under 4

Up at the top of this page, on the right hand side, you will see a search bar.......it states...city, hotel name, etc.................enter the name of the hotel or attraction or restaurant into the bar and click on the "Search" button..........and you will be transferred to the review, but you may already aware of this................you also mention Caribbean, but not a budget, so I'm going to recommend the Dominican Republic based on the number of family friendly all inclusive resorts here, in Punta Cana in particular.......

Edited: 15 November 2012, 22:58
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winter sun with 2 children under 4

Hi, I stayed at Le Royal Meridian Beach Resort Hotel in Dubai earlier this year and can highly recommend the hotel.

Don't know if it has a kids club, but you can read the reviews on TA

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,180 posts
1,818 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Winter sun with 2 children under 4

I have been to Dubai several times in February with my young children. Its pretty much warm and sunny, with things to do and good beach. With the Jumeriah Beach Hotel you also get free access to their waterpark.

Check out the Dubai forum for more information.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Winter sun with 2 children under 4

Thanks for your reply. Am a bit unsure as to the best room type at jumeirah beach hotel with 2 small children- any tips? Did you use the kids club?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Winter sun with 2 children under 4

Thanks for your reply. Am a bit unsure as to the best room type at jumeirah beach hotel with 2 small children- any tips? Did you use the kids club?

Edited: 19 November 2012, 15:36
7. Re: Winter sun with 2 children under 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 10:17