We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour operators In germany

Fahaheel, Kuwait
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tour operators In germany

Pls suggest some good and trustworthy tour operators in Germany.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,128 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour operators In germany

What type of tours?

Fahaheel, Kuwait
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour operators In germany

Family guided tours for 7 days

Boston...
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour operators In germany

I am looking to go to Germany too. I am 24 and will be traveling with my Nana. I have had a hard time finding tour company's that cater to families. Most tour company's cater to senior OR twenty somethings OR married couples. I've been looking at Tauck, Insight, Collette, Globus, and Trafalgar. I've looked in some of the forums on those websites and they said that most people that go on tours are in their 50's or above. My Nana insist that we take a tour, so I have been trying to research like crazy.

We are looking to take a trip a little longer than you. We were thinking a minimum of 14 days since were traveling to Europe we don't want to be rushed. We were also hoping to see more than one Country because my Nana doesn't know how much longer she will be able to travel.

I am hoping someone knows a tour company that would have a mix of ages.

Please give advice and suggestions =)

Thanks!

kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
12,501 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour operators In germany

bdevlin.... you are posting on an old thread.

If your family don't want to be rushed through Europe, it may be better to book your own flights and accommodation rather than using a tour company. Organised tours tend to have set days in any one destination, and may involve substantial coach drives to get from one place to another... and they cost more.

If you put your own package together, you will benefit from greater flexibility, choice of accommodation and potentially lower costs. You can book a huge variety day/night/river/special interest etc ....tours directly at the destination.

Here in tripadviser, you'll find that the individual destination forums have lots of information about what to see & do, reviews of accommodation, restaurants and attractions, and are well worth visiting.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour operators In germany

Sorry I didn't realize it was old.

I posted more about my situation in a new thread.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i9658-k7051436-…

this will explain why we have to use a tour company.

6. Re: Tour operators In germany

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2014, 05:16