We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family resorts with a 18 month old and honeymoon?!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Family resorts with a 18 month old and honeymoon?!

Hello,

our wedding is in August though i predict it is too hot to go abroad for our honeymoon in August with an 18 month old so decided at the end of September due to work commitments. It will be our honeymoon so want Luxury yet at the same time we want good play area, pool childrens entertainment for our little boy. Does anyone have any reccommendations? i was thinking perhaps sensitori resort in Crete?

Any thoughts - please help x

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family resorts with a 18 month old and honeymoon?!

Hi

You could also have a look at the Lake Resort, Vilamoura in Portugal's Algarve.

I will be going to Vilamoura in September, always the best time in my opinion as the mad month of August is over.

http://www.thelakeresort.com/en/home.php

Edited: 11 April 2013, 13:08
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,923 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family resorts with a 18 month old and honeymoon?!

The Iberostar Maya Hotel and Resort at Playa Paraiso in the Riviera Maya would be a great fit for your family...excellent facilities for all of you......check the great reviews here on TA

3. Re: Family resorts with a 18 month old and honeymoon?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 07:17