We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying Virgin with children

ware,hertfordshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Flying Virgin with children

Hi,

I'm flying to Orlando in October with my four children who will be 12,8,4 and 11 months.

I'm just wondering how well virgin will cater for my 11 month old?

Things like warming milk and food available etc.

Any info, hints or tips would be appreciated,

Many thanks x

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
249 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying Virgin with children

Hi,

Flown Virgin 3-4 times per year in the first couple of years with my son. Service and helpfulness was fantastic. I brought all my own baby food with me and formula as well. They cleaned bottles and heated them on request, were helpful and even carried my baby around the cabin (clucky male flight attendant missing his own kids!). I really cannot rate the experience highly enough. It's good to have a pacifier or something to suck on to clear the ears during take off and landings (avoids all the screaming and crying). also bring anything that is comforting/familiar.

I also had my son throw up once all over the place at 11 months on a flight from LA and I was so glad I brought tons of changes of clothes, as we ran out. He got sick on something he nibbled on during the stopover (or he was motionsick), but it was a mess, so bring changes of clothes and little toys/books, socks, a favourite blankie and a sheet to cover the cot from the overhead ligths for better sleep. good luck.

Good luck.

2. Re: Flying Virgin with children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2014, 06:16