We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best city or town to visit with baby and toddler?

London, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Best city or town to visit with baby and toddler?

Hi!

I am looking for ideas of where to go this summer with my husband and two sons (3yr old and 9 month old). We would be flying from London and are looking for somewhere sunny that would not tae more than 3 hrs on a plane. An apartment in a town or city would be ideal as neither of us can drive and a home from home always seems to work better than a hotel for the kids; ideally, it would be nice just to walk around taking in the culture, sampling local cuisine (maybe cook some local food), and a near by open space such as a park for my toddler to run around would be great!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,488 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best city or town to visit with baby and toddler?

The Costa Del Sol fits your critieria..................and roughly only 2 1/2 hour flight from London....the area around Torremolinos, or even the city of Malaga, Spain would work.......

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,488 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best city or town to visit with baby and toddler?

If you'd like more information on the areas suggested, simply click on the blue links in the previous post..you will be immediately transferred to a screen which will give you hotels and vacation rental information as well as attraction and restaurant details.....

3. Re: Best city or town to visit with baby and toddler?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 05:17