We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in turkey

Swindon, England...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
weather in turkey

hi we are thinking of going to aqua fantasy in kusadasi on 1st of september for 10 nts just wondered if anyone knew what the weather and temp was like thanks in advance

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,903 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in turkey

We were there last September. All around very nice weather. Dahytime highs around very30 and rain is unlikely. We never saw rain. Later SePtember it starts to get cooler.

Swindon, England...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in turkey

ah thanks for the reply

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,289 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in turkey

I've been to Kusadasi in early September, and the weather was very hot, and sunny......click on the blue link in this post for Kusadasi, so you can transfer to the TA Travel page, where you will be able to browse through all sorts of information, including weather averages for each month and other criteria which will help with your travel planning....

Edited: 06 March 2014, 12:37
Swindon, England...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in turkey

ok thanks for the info really would like it hot as we plan to stay in hotel with water park thanks again i will look on that page

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,289 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in turkey

You're welcome Kerry........weather wise, I think you've picked a very nice time to go ...have you read through some of the many reviews here on TA of the Aqua Fantasy Waterpark?...you can find them on the TA Travel page I linked you to....it seems like a very well regarded place, and I'm sure you'll all have fun....

Swindon, England...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in turkey

yeah i did look at the reviews im a bit obbsesesed with TA im always checking reveiw befour i go anywhere lol

7. Re: weather in turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:22