We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best itinerary for 4 Days & 3 Nights in Singapore

Manila, Philippines
4 posts
Save Topic
Best itinerary for 4 Days & 3 Nights in Singapore

Hi, could you please help me to find a cheap hotel for stay in our Singapore Trip for 4 person. And best attraction we can go to Singapore. This is my first time. Please help me! :)

Freeport, New York
Destination Expert
for Long Island
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best itinerary for 4 Days & 3 Nights in Singapore

Hi and welcome to the forums.

This is the forum for general travel with families. You should post your questions in the Singapore forum. Here is the link to the Singapore forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g294262-i1747-Sing…

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best itinerary for 4 Days & 3 Nights in Singapore

Singapore is not a great destination for cheap hotels, most rooms for 2 adults and 2 children will be over 100 USD per night. There are a few hotels that are a little out of the way that get around 100 USD per night, maybe a little less. You might also try to look for smaller hotels in the Indian section of town, I think they call it Little India but it has been awhile. I do not know if tripadvisor lets you sort hotel rooms by cost, I know hotels.com lets you put in a price range.

The zoo is worth the trip. Sentosa is popular for the beach and related activities. A ride in a bum boat is worth it. The botanical grden is also nice.

For destination specific information you probably want to post this on the Singapore forum.

Sittingbourne...
Level Contributor
139 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best itinerary for 4 Days & 3 Nights in Singapore

I would recommend the botanical gardens and the night safari. We went 10 years ago now but it was wonderful.

London, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best itinerary for 4 Days & 3 Nights in Singapore

We went to Singapore Zoo and Botanical gardens.

Singapore
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best itinerary for 4 Days & 3 Nights in Singapore

As a Singaporean,I would highly recommend, Gardens by the Bay, Zoo, Sentosa with the new Aquarium

6. Re: Best itinerary for 4 Days & 3 Nights in Singapore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 05:15