We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney World March 2015

York, United Kingdom
1 post
Save Topic
Disney World March 2015

When I first considered booking a trip I had no idea it would be so stressful, looking to travel 4th March 2015 but have three small boys, 8, 5 and 4 are there going to be huge queues looking to stay at disneys Saratoga and have been quoted £9500 (3 adults 3 children) including disney dining 14 days pass etc should I be considering other options and advice greatly received.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,086 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney World March 2015

Hi April..........welcome to the TripAdvisor forums..................................the Orlando, Florida forum, here on TA has a wealth of information pertaining to Walt Disney World in all aspects from accommodation, to dining plans, and more.............for the greatest range of replies and detailed information, I recommend you post your WDW specific questions on the Orlando forum, so the local experts can best help you........just as an aside, you don't have to stand in huge queues if you plan in advance.....by using the new Disney FastPass+ system, long lineups don't need to be part of your vacation.......once again, the Disney experts on the Oralndo, forum, or the WDW forum can help with that......................a quick and easy way to get from this page to the Orlando forum, is to simply click on the blue link in this post...........

Edited: 25 April 2014, 15:57
2. Re: Disney World March 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 06:16