We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playgrounds and hanging-out with a toddler and baby in Cuba

Laval, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Playgrounds and hanging-out with a toddler and baby in Cuba

Hi,

We're planning on travelling to Cuba next winter with our 2-year old daughter and our five month old baby. For our itinerary, we'd like to do Havana-Zapata Peninsula-Vinales-Trinidad and stay in casas particulares. We're trying to plan the number of days we want to stay at each place, and we were hoping for either three or fours days at each place. However, I'm worried we'll run out of things to do, especially in the areas where there are no beaches. Has anyone been to Cuba who can tell us if there are playgrounds or other places where we can go play with the children? Any other advice regarding travel in Cuba with young children?

Thank you!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,927 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playgrounds and hanging-out with a toddler and baby in Cuba

Hi Maryse..............................I've been to Cuba with family, but stayed at all-inclusive, so can't really give you answers, re: public playgrounds.......the best place to ask for advice about Cuba, on TA, are the Cuba forums, like Varadero, Havana, Holguin, Cuba for instance...............you can reach those forums from this page by clicking on the blue links in this post.........................as for advice re: travelling in Cuba, I recommend you bring as many baby supplies with you as possible..........the shopping is not plentiful, and what they do have is expensive....

Edited: 05 May 2014, 17:20
2. Re: Playgrounds and hanging-out with a toddler and baby in Cuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 07:15