We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public transport for a family travelling in Italy

Cambridgshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Public transport for a family travelling in Italy

Hi

We are a family of 4 travelling from Zurich to Lake Como by train in August and are staying in Griante/Cadennabia.

I am just working on our transfers to and from the train station and wondered if anyone has any suggestions? I have been given a price by the hotel and have also looked at taking the bus and the water taxi. Any suggestions of good/reliable taxi companies would be appreciated too.

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
27,587 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public transport for a family travelling in Italy

Hi JoDi5....................................information as specific as taxi cab companies and local transport can be found on the local destination forums....this forum is both general and global in nature.....I would post questions on the Zurich forum, and/or the Lake Como forum, so the local experts could see them and respond.....you can reach those forums directly from this page by clicking on the blue links on this post......good luck, and have a great vacation!

2. Re: Public transport for a family travelling in Italy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 06:17