We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greek Visa in Israel

13 posts
Save Topic
Greek Visa in Israel

I'm trying to apply for a Schengen Visa in Tel Aviv, Israel. Do I have to make an appointment? Also what do I need? I'm also trying to stay in France. Is it easier to apply to the French Embassy?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,219 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greek Visa in Israel

Hi Michelle......this forum was created by Trip Advisor for general family travel questions/discussions.....Visa/immigration/legal/medical advice is not something the TA forums were intended for, but I do wish you luck in finding your answer...............

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,219 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greek Visa in Israel

Hi Michelle......this forum was created by Trip Advisor for general family travel questions/discussions.....Visa/immigration/legal/medical advice is not something the TA forums were intended for, but I do wish you luck in finding your answer...............

3. Re: Greek Visa in Israel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions