We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone recommend accomadation that has lots for kids

Cavan, Ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Can anyone recommend accomadation that has lots for kids

I'm planning on booking a holiday in the sun but would like to book accomadation that my son (11yrs) would be entertained. Can anyone recommend any?? Was thinking of going to Spain, canaries, Portugal or Greece!!!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,462 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone recommend accomadation that has lots for kids

Morning Louise.........................he'd probably love the Lakitira Resort and Village, located on Kos, near the town of Kardamena, Greece......there are lots of reviews of this family oriented resort here on TA if you're like to read through some............

truro
Level Contributor
905 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone recommend accomadation that has lots for kids

Any of the First Choice holiday villages as they are geared up for families with loads for kids of all ages.

Any hotel with an onsite waterpark will attract families with kids,a few that come to the top of my head

Club Mac in Alcudia

Sahara beach resort in Tunisia

Eftalia resort in Turkey

There are hundreds of these hotels throughout Europe with prices to suit all budgets

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone recommend accomadation that has lots for kids

I reccommend you the seaside village Velika in Greece.

Last year my family and i visited this place and we had really a great time! It is a beautiful place not famous and touristic but very popular for local people.

It is located in eastern coast of Central Greece.

There, unfolds a coastline of 14 km with crystal clear water of Aegean Sea.

The beach is very organized with restaurants, taverns, shops and beach bars!

Furthermore it is an economic place, since it is not yet well known to tourists....

My family spent in the high season only 40 euro per night for a family apartment of 4-5 persons exactly opposite the sea!

I think it is ideal for families!

4. Re: Can anyone recommend accomadation that has lots for kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 June 2014, 19:06
5. Re: Can anyone recommend accomadation that has lots for kids

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 June 2014, 19:06
Edited: 17 June 2014, 19:06
6. Re: Can anyone recommend accomadation that has lots for kids

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2014, 21:55
7. Re: Can anyone recommend accomadation that has lots for kids

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 06:16