We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glasgow where to stay?

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Glasgow where to stay?

Hi, I am visiting Glasgow for the games and have narrowed it down to 2 areas to stay and need some help! The 2 options are Cecil Street in the west end or Rose street in the garnethill area just round the corner from the glasgow school of art. We are only in Glasgow for 2 days so I'm just trying to weigh up the pros and cons and would like some opinions please! Our tickets are for athletics at hampden park but I know the public transport is excellent anyway in glasgow so don't think this is an issue. We want to do a bit of shopping but mainly eating and drinking! Please help!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
29,256 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glasgow where to stay?

Hi there..............for questions specific to Glasgow, you'll want to post on the actual forum for Glasgow, which you can reach by clicking on the blue link in this post..............this is where the local experts will see your questions and can reply to them.................enjoy the games!

Edited: 04 July 2014, 15:53
2. Re: Glasgow where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 06:16