We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lactosefree milk

Caerphilly, Wales...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
lactosefree milk

Hi all im going to kalami corfu in October and im lactose intolerant. .

could amy one tell me the name of a lactosefree milk I can buy locally please..

I cant remember what it was called when we visited crete.

thank you all.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,944 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lactosefree milk

Probable best toask on the Greece or Corfu forums. You might get your answer here, but have a better chance on the destination forum.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,652 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lactosefree milk

Hi there.............the previous poster has steered you in the right direction.........for questions as specific as what brands of lactose free milk they sell in Corfu, Greece, you'd want to ask on an actual destination forum.....that's where the local experts, who live and work there, will see your question and should have an answer for you.....

You can transfer to that destination forum from here, by clicking on the blue link in this post.......

Have a good vacation in Greece...

Edited: 29 July 2014, 23:23
3. Re: lactosefree milk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 07:15