We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returning To dubrovnik airport

Which Korcula Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Returning To dubrovnik airport

Whilst I can find countless info on getting to Korcula, iam finding it difficult to find info about returning to the mainland. Can any body help, we are looking at coming over next Summer and will be without car.

Cheers

Durham
Level Contributor
4,399 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Returning To dubrovnik airport

Summer is too vague. You'd get better advice if you give the date and time of your flight. If it is before 11am you are probably best advised to spend the last night in Dubrovnik or Cavtat. If it is in the afternoon there's an early morning bus to Dubrovnik bus station and you can get the airport bus from there. The Korkyra travel agency runs a shared shuttle. There's a ferry or catamaran on some days, but these get into Dubrovnik later.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Returning To dubrovnik airport

thanks appt2, yes summer would be july / August. My vagueness comes from wanting to see my options and ease of getting back to the mainland. I have mailed the company you refer to and have either very Vague answers or None at all....What time does the early Morning bus depart / arrive back in Dub???

Cheers

Lee

Durham
Level Contributor
4,399 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Returning To dubrovnik airport

Schedules for summer 2014 won't be released for quite a while but the bus is currently 6.45am departure arrive 9.55am and probably won't change at least Monday-Saturday. So my 11am was probably too optimistic. There should also be an afternoon bus in July/August.

Edited: 28 October 2013, 15:54
Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
36,887 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Returning To dubrovnik airport

I do think it would be best to come off the island a day in advance as was already stated by apt22..stay in Cavtat the night before your flight so you won't have any worries.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Returning To dubrovnik airport

Thank you both for the advice, and I have stayed in Cavtat before. Does the Bus do any stops on way back or is it straight to Dubrovnik??

6. Re: Returning To dubrovnik airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 04:18