We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Service

Which White House hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
89 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Room Service

Hi! Going to SWH April 18-24. I have read mixed answers regarding the room service. I thought from reading the website that only Bulter rooms got room service. But I recently read in the forum where someone in a conceirge room also was able to get room service. Does anyone who has recently visited know the answer?

Thanks in advance!!

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,578 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Service

Yes you can get room service in concierge rooms at SWH. The Sandals website is not totally accurate on all things as I've discovered lately.

Beachwood NJ
Level Contributor
771 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room Service

travelpair, Was it 24hr room service or only until 10pm? I thought I read somewhere that it was limited room service. Can you get a full breakfast or just continental?

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,578 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room Service

hi pedinurse...it's very possible it could have been a limited room service, I only know room service was available. We had concierge with full room service at SRC but did not book concierge level for the remaining stay at SWH. However, our travelling companions did....they had room service and found it very convenient to occasionally order from it. I'll see what I can find out from them....

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
155 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room Service

We stayed in the Dutch village and had only concierge .With this room type you get room service from 7 am until 11:00 at night.It has a limited menu and if you order a burger ask them to cook it fully as we ordered some and they forgot to cook them.

You can also get room service with a butler type room and then it is 24 hour room service.

If you stay in the French village then you dod not get room service as they say it is to far away.

So if you want room service then you will have to have a concierge room in either the Dutch or the Italian villages.

Go and have a great time we did

5. Re: Room Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2010, 05:17