We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shower or tub/shower combo

Fairview Heights...
Level Contributor
45 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Shower or tub/shower combo

Does anyone know if the Penthouse conceirge room has just a shower or the tub/shower combo? We just stayed in the penthouse conceirge suite and that had a whirlpool tub which I never used so I am curious about the other penthouse room becuase there is a $1000 difference in price. Thanks!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shower or tub/shower combo

What resort?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shower or tub/shower combo

Did you book the HP or the PC? I looked at the website and the HP has a jacuzzi and walk in shower. They dont say about the PC.

Here is the link to the page:

sandals.com/main/…wh-accommodations.cfm

Fairview Heights...
Level Contributor
45 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shower or tub/shower combo

The PC.....if the only difference is the jacuzzi tub in the HP I am not going to pay that much more for something I will not use.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
903 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shower or tub/shower combo

We stayed in a Penthouse Concierge Room in the Dutch village 2 years ago and it was a shower/tub combo, no jacuzzi. The whole bathroom was smaller than the bathrooms in the suites.

5. Re: Shower or tub/shower combo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about White House