I am new to sandals resorts, my wife and I usually cruise for vacation but its a big birthday for her this May and we are looking to change it up. So we decided to stay at the Sandals Whitehouse resort. I have some questions I hope you all can answer for me. Thanks in advance! I'm glad I found this place part of the fun of vacationing for me is reading all the information about the place that I can.
1. What would you say is the average age group at the resort? We're in our late 20's
2. We were looking to go around May 17th to 25th. Do you think 8 days is a good amount of time to spend there? Also what is the weather like at the end of May
3. My wife and I love to ballroom dance, is there any ballroom dancing there? I wasn't able to find anything about that
4. Does anyone have any experience getting the kayaks? Do you just go out into the ocean and paddle around? (there are gigantic man eating sharks in the ocean, I've seen Jaws)
5. We won't be able to afford Butler room but is it worth it at all to get a concierge room? We don't plan on leaving the resort at all and really just expect to spend most of the time lounging and reading.
6. Do all rooms have room service or just a few? I noticed in the features for the rooms only a few of them have a room service feature.
I also noticed that they have a 65% off sale running right now for the next 13 hours 17 minutes 13 seconds(or so). Do they run a lot of these sales or should we book asap to try and get the best deal.
Thanks again! sorry for all the questions