We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

Which White House hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
12,995 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

After a very success term at Sandals Whitehouse, General Manager Carl Beviere is being transferred to Sandals Grande St. Lucian. His actual move will be in about two weeks. First of all, thank you Carl for making SWH one of the top resorts in the Caribbean! I know you will be missed by your staff and the thousands of guests you served so graciously.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
12,995 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

Yup, I knew it would happen. Why does Sandals have to move the good ones around so much!! Carl is definitely the type of person that you could talk to and would really listen. He has a fantastic leadership team at the WH that has followed his lead and hopefully will continue the great work that Carl started at the WH.

On the up side, SGSL is getting the best GM that I have had the chance to meet in the Sandals family. We continue to love our WH, even without Carl, but I am excited to see the progress of the new OTWB at SGSL under Carl's leadership. Again, TY Carl and good luck at the Grande.

lancashire
Level Contributor
248 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

I would like to wish Carl all the very best in St Lucia. Sorry we wont get to meet him in january. Heather

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
233 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

So sorry to see him go!

He really did a great job at WH.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
12,995 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

Definately DJP, that will be a big pair of shoes to fill.

Boston...
Level Contributor
268 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

Who will be the next GM at Whitehouse?

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,492 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

At least he didnt get transferred to Sandals Emerald Bay. They are struggling to stay open.

Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
505 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

What's happening at Sandals Emerald Bay? I know this isn't the right forum but if someone could direct me I'd appreciate it.

KK

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,501 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

I am sooooo sorry we didn't get to meet Carl on our last trip...we missed a coffee date with him and then he was off sick the remainder of our stay. I believe St. Lucia is home for Carl and that he was also the former Hotel Mgr at La Toc. Now I'm wondering where Winston Anderson is going...he too is a very hands-on GM!

Carl....I wish you the very best and we will look forward to meeting you when we return to SGSL...we are thinking of spending our second free week there. I'm sure all your SWH staff are going to miss you tremendously...their loss is certainly SGSL's gain!

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,501 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

on further research I read that Winston is going to corporate SRI.

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,872 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sandals Whitehouse says bye to Carl Beviere

Sorry we will miss out on the chance to meet him as well. We wish him much happiness in returning to his native St. Lucia.

Interesting that Winston is heading to SRI corporate offices, as I believe this places him in Jamaica (someone please correct me if I'm wrong!), and he too is St. Lucian. Wishing him much happiness as well! He is also a great manager, and one of the really good guys!