We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pinnacle Vodka

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
30 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Pinnacle Vodka

Counting down the days! We will be there next Saturday, June 15 through Sunday, June 23. Can't wait! Does anyone know if they have pinnacle vodka? Also do they have fresh bananas at all of the bars or only certain ones?

massachusetts
Level Contributor
50 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pinnacle Vodka

I think the only vodka they had was absolut as they "top shelf" offering. I did not see many bananas, which is crazy considering they offer so many banana drinks! I hope you will have a great time!

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
233 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pinnacle Vodka

I think Hurricane Sandy damaged the banana crop, so there is a shortage now. Not sure when they expect the crop to recover.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,654 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pinnacle Vodka

saw the following vodkas on our trips in Jan and Feb: Smirnoff, Absolut, Finlandia, Kirov, Stolichnaya....could be more those are the ones I can see in my pics!

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pinnacle Vodka

There is definitely no Pinnacle vodka, and no fun flavors like they carry either. They had Absolut Vanilla, Raspberry, Mango, Citron and Pears. They have Finlandia Cranberry, Grapefruit and one other. The other vodkas are not flavored.

I would love it if Sandals had some cake flavored vodka, but I haven't even seen it on the island. Vanilla is good :)

5. Re: Pinnacle Vodka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 05:18