We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandal Whitehouse Scuba

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
14 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Sandal Whitehouse Scuba

Hello,

My husband and I will be traveling to Sandals Whitehouse in December. I'm trying to find some updated information about the scuba diving. Most of the forum questions seem to be many years old, at least the ones I could find. Is the schedule still 9am and 11am? Are there any no-dive days? How was the quality of the diving? Is it a busy dive resort (groups of 8+)?

Thanks in advance!

Winds Junction, NS
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandal Whitehouse Scuba

Check out scuba dives on second page of forum post

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
506 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandal Whitehouse Scuba

I wrote quite a bit in the "Diving at SWH" forum, so please read that for some detailed answers. I was at SWH in May and dove almost every day - usually twice. If you'd like to, private message me if you have more questions.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
14 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandal Whitehouse Scuba

Thank you!!

4. Re: Sandal Whitehouse Scuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 06:17