We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Promo code for Sandals today via email?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
646 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Promo code for Sandals today via email?

I got a promo code for up to $555 off for bookings (for St Patricks day) - is this any better than what is shown online? It is for today only I think...

Island Routes Caribbean Adventures - South Coast
Boat Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Swim with Dolphins, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,245 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Promo code for Sandals today via email?

Yes, I saw that promo and was told it is only for SEB.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
646 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Promo code for Sandals today via email?

Oh - it didn't specify and wasn't really clear. Is there issues with that resort as it seems like they are always pushing it and giving more $ off of that one - yet I read how beautiful and great it is (I was never there)

Innisfil, Canada
Level Contributor
540 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Promo code for Sandals today via email?

I could be wrong but I think SEB is one of their newest resorts - which may be the reason for the added incentives.

I believe it was a Couples resort and before that the Casa Rina Resort (not sure of the spelling).

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,151 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Promo code for Sandals today via email?

I didn't get a promo code :(

SEB is a newer resort, and it was the old Four Seasons. They have issues staffing it and getting supplies to it, and it is just overall more expensive for Sandals. It is priced fairly high as well, and I think they do the extra discounts there to get people there. I have never been. I was super disappointed in SRB, so I doubt we'll ever do the Bahamas again.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
3,192 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Promo code for Sandals today via email?

I got a St. Paddy Day Beaches Promo Code emailed hat appears to apply to all three Beaches resorts.

Richmond, Texas
Level Contributor
1,447 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Promo code for Sandals today via email?

I didn't get an email, either.

I would consider SEB if the prices came down and I wanted a vacation where I wanted to do absolutely nothing. Xavier, the OM at SWH, told us that he was previously at SEB and it was a nice place if you wanted to play golf, otherwise there isn't much to do.

Interesting that you mention staffing problems -- I recall reading that was one of the main reasons that Four Seasons sold the resort. Perhaps the population of Exuma isn't large enough to give them a decent pool of workers to choose from?

Milandralove you are thinking about Sandals Barbados.

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Promo code for Sandals today via email?

Nope, no email here either.

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Promo code for Sandals today via email?

I got one a couple of days ago but it was really hard to see any details.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Promo code for Sandals today via email?

pghvaca: We'd love to try SEB...but for us it's a three hop flight. Takes too long to get there and home when we can be on the beach by lunch at SRC. So until the flight options change...it ain't happening for us. Resort looks great, nice beach, etc. But just too many opportunities for travel issues with a 3 hop flight.

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Promo code for Sandals today via email?

We can get to SEB in one hop...from Toronto. But only on AC and only on Saturday. No thanks. As much as hubs loves to golf, not worth it.