We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food Menus

Cherry Hill, New...
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Food Menus

We will be travelling to SWH in July 2014 and we cant wait. We were there in July 2013 as well. Looking at the food menus on the Sandals website, it seems like the food choices have not changed at each resteruant? I am hoping they keep changing it atleast every month. I was honestly dissapointed with the food options and was hoping that there was a bit more variety this time around? What do they serve at the Sandals return guests dinner? Thanks so much! Joe

Dickinson, North...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food Menus

Joe, when were were there about a month ago (May 17-24) the returning guest dinner was tomato soup (really good as I typically hate tomato soup), a salad with chicken breast on it, main course was lamb and mashed potatoes and some coconut shrimp. I can't remember what dessert was, but it was good.

The menus for Jasmine's, Eleanor's, and Bayside are the exact same as what was at the resort when we were there. Giuseppe's is pretty close to what was at the resort, but they have an antipasti bar so you can pick your own.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food Menus

I snapped photos of all of the menus while I was there in early May 2014. They're in my photo gallery here: jschmitt.photography/Vacation/Jamaica-2014/

Enjoy!

Brampton Ontario
Level Contributor
98 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food Menus

Thanks for those pictures those are great, cant wait till we go

Boston...
Level Contributor
286 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food Menus

Joe -- menus look the same as on our trip in Dec 2013....and in Dec 2012. Time to switch it up, Sandals!

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,654 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food Menus

On occasion the menus will change, but thankfully the signature dishes have remained constant. We don't mind at all having the same choices over the years...we love being able to order the filet of beef at Eleanors, or the spaghetti bolagnese at Giuseppes etc. Also keep in mind that if you have a hankering for something not on the menu...just ask...they will do their best to accommodate!

There is no way to know for sure what will be served at the Returnee's Dinner as the menu changes from week to week.

Ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Food Menus

Siestakey - loved your photos! Thanks for sharing your menu pics.

Hope Mills, North...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Food Menus

I also have a question about the menus. I will have a butler suite and it states that you can order room service from any of the restaurants on the resort. Do they have a copy of each menu in the room?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Food Menus

Thank you and you're welcome! :)

Only 256 days to go for us!!

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Food Menus

Lou: we had butler service at SN and they brought us the various menus on the evenings we wanted to order room service and eat on the balcony. You can keep the menus in your suite if you wish!

Hope Mills, North...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Food Menus

Thank you for that information!