We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

Acworth, Georgia
8 posts
Save Topic
Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

Hi all! We leave tomorrow morning for our trip to Sandals Whitehouse and I have a couple of last minute questions that I hope y'all can answer.

Are there iPod docks in the rooms? I like my music and if not I can pack my small, portable one.

What is the cost for wi-fi if you are not concierge or butler level?

What type of toiletries are in the rooms? Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap/body wash? If any women can comment on the quality of the shampoo and conditioner, that would be great :)

TIA!

Mentioned in this post
Sandals South Coast
Sandals South Coast
7,534 Reviews
Jamaica
Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

I'm pretty sure they have docking stations. The WiFi is around $32.99 per week. The toiletries are shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion. They are from the Red Lane spa so decent. Most people like them but I personally do not like the shampoo and conditioner. I have curly hair if that makes a difference.

Acworth, Georgia
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

Thank you!! I have very long hair, and it makes a big difference so I will bring mine. My hubby can use what is there.

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

That's what we did. I brought my own and hubby used the Red Lane stuff! I am very picky about shampoo and conditioner so I get it. Have a great trip!

P.S. Are you a Mickey fan?

Edited: 09 July 2014, 16:26
4. Re: Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 03:36
Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

Yup, Disney addict here too! I try and go to Disneyland at least once a year. Although in my hey day I would go 3 times a year. My record is 8!

Labrador City, NL...
Level Contributor
596 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

Hi we are here now and we definitely have an iPhone docking station in our room. Let me know if you have any more questions before you leave !

Acworth, Georgia
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

Thanks! Maybe we can meet up and say hi tomorrow. I plan to look a lot like my profile pic much of the time we are there :) I am Katie btw.

Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

If you ever have any insider Disneyland questions, let me know. I work there, in the Bippity Boppity Boutique as a Fairy Godmother for princess makeovers.

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

omg Nancy...Hubs and I have to come down to see this!!!

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,162 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Leaving tomorrmow! A couple of last minute questions.

The price for the wifi is 16.99 a day or 42.99 a week. Nancy, that is the coolest job I've ever heard of!! Very cool :)