We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best deals on flights to Montego Bay?

Which White House hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Best deals on flights to Montego Bay?

I've never flown to Jamaica and am going to SWH in June 2015 for my honeymoon. Anyone have advice on when/where to book flights? Do you do it well in advance? Book on-line? Is there a good time of year for the best airfares?

Thanks a bunch!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best deals on flights to Montego Bay?

It definitely does depend on where you are flying from. I had high hopes when Southwest bought Airtran and entered the Mo Bay market that we would see better deals. So far this has not been the case for us. They are higher than the other carriers. They do more flights out of Nashville than other any airline, so I cannot figure out why Mo Bay is not cheaper through them. Still hoping!

12. Re: Best deals on flights to Montego Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 05:15