We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag party August 2014

Queenstown, New...
7 posts
Save Topic
Stag party August 2014

Hey lads,

I have the privilege of looking after my brothers stag party which i want to be an amazing trip for all the right reasons, i was thinking about Bratislavia but i'm hearing mixed opinions can anybody who has been there or knows anybody who has been there please give me some information to clarify this.

There will be between 10 - 15 Irish lads aged between early 30's - mid 40's just looking to have some fun as most lads do on a stag party, ie. places to stay, bars, clubs and what ever other information you deem to be necessary.

Any information would be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers and thanks

Sean

Bratislava, Slovakia
Destination Expert
for Bratislava
Level Contributor
2,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag party August 2014

It's not really a place for a group of guys to come and party I'm afraid. There are many big cities in the surrounding countries which are far better suited in all honesty.

If you have your heart set on it, then google some official stag organisers. They'll help you for a fee, but it's worth the spend I guess.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
906 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stag party August 2014

Hi, I agree with the above, while the Old Town is beautiful and there are some really cool bars...there is not enough to keep a large group of lads entertained for a long weekend. I would suggest Budapest, whenever I visit I see stags and hens from the UK and other countries partying it up...it is also slightly cheaper than Bratislava, as they still don`t have the Euro. Apartments in the city centre are really cheap, 3 of us stayed in a 2 bedroom holiday apartment right in the middle of everything for £120 for 4 nights, that`s a tenner a night each.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
511 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stag party August 2014

While there may be bigger and possibly better cities to go to for a stag party I must say while I was there late last summer there were a number of stag & hen parties that converge on Bratislava for some fun. A number of bars and clubs welcome the large groups as they spend well and there are quite a good few bars, restaurants and clubs in the Old Town and beyond to keep groups occupied. I also directed a group of lads out to the big lake (Slaté Piesky) where they could spend a day in the sun with lots of activities to do. I have attached a website with details that may help you. http://www.intercamp.sk/en/

Edited: 16 February 2014, 20:41
4. Re: Stag party August 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 19:15