We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Flight deals to Vietnam

Which Mui Ne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vilnius, Lithuania
2 posts
Save Topic
Best Flight deals to Vietnam

Hello all!

At the moment i am planning my windsurfing holiday. And the place No.1 to visit now is Mui Ne in Vitenam.

Could anybody advice from which 1)airport/country/2)airlines i could get best deals (price issue) to reach Vietnam?

Best ways for local (domestic) transportation?

Difficulties that u've faced while traveling?

Big Thanks in advance,

Rut

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,334 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Flight deals to Vietnam

Try going on www.skyscanner.net to check fares and routes outside of Vietnam. HCMC (SGN) is usually cheaper than going to Hanoi (HAN).

Vilnius, Lithuania
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Flight deals to Vietnam

Thank you! ;)

hanoi
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Flight deals to Vietnam

Hi Rut,

I am local people, very happy to answer your question.

For local transportation, you would take the train, bus and private car from Hochiminh city. All take you around 4 - 5 hours to get there. Train tickets cost maximum 10$ per person and private car is around 100 - 110$.Pm for me if you need more information about it.

Best regards

Jerry

Ho Chi Minh City...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Flight deals to Vietnam

Thanks for the answer

[url=http://hghzonecenter.com/]HGH[/url]

[url=http://beyondprobiotics.net/golprodpricelist.htm]Garden of Life[/url]

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,443 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Flight deals to Vietnam

Hi Rut.

The actual centre for wind/kitesurfing is in the Ham Tien ward of Mui Ne. Mui Ne being the locality. Choose a flight into HCMC do an overnight in the backpacker area of Pham Ngu Lao Street, and take the Phoung Trang Coach to the door of your chosen accommodation in Ham Tien. Coach costs $6 and is comfortable and very professional. The ticket office is in De Tham Street just down from the corner of Pham Ngu Lao Street. Backpacker hotels can be had from $15 upwards.When you get to HCMC airport buy a Taxi voucher inside the airport or take only a Mai Linh taxi (left as you exit airport) to avoid taxi scams.

At Ham Tien go to JIBES which is the hang for many Kiters and Windys, as it is on a good stretch of beach, has good stuff for hire, and experience.

Use TA to search for good places to stay.

Cheers Ross

6. Re: Best Flight deals to Vietnam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2011, 07:20