We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mui Ne back to Ho Chi Minh City

Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Mui Ne back to Ho Chi Minh City

Hi,

I'm planning on making a trip down to Mui Ne from Ho Chi Minh City on the 7:10 AM train but I'm wondering what the best way is to get back to Ho Chi Minh from Mui Ne. I have to make it back on the same day as I have a hotel booked in Ho Chi Minh so it would be a waste to stay overnight in Mui Ne. Could anyone recommend the best way to travel back?

Thank you

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
669 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mui Ne back to Ho Chi Minh City

Transfer by train to Phan Thiet is 4 hours, plus the transfer from station to Mui Ne (30 -45minutes), if you take a day trip, you end up sitting on the transport for ~ 10 hours two ways. it is worth staying Mui Ne one night. Bus takes the same length.

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mui Ne back to Ho Chi Minh City

Marie

I love Mui ne but would never attempt a day visit from HCMC. 10 hours minimum travel to spend a couple of hours there is a big call.

Mark

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,539 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mui Ne back to Ho Chi Minh City

Agreed with both posts. Not really a practical thing to do. If you must go then stay overnight and take the coach back the following morning at 8am.

Cheers Ross

4. Re: Mui Ne back to Ho Chi Minh City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Mui Ne