We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mui Ne, new supermarket in Phan Thiet

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,764 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Mui Ne, new supermarket in Phan Thiet

With only small minimarkets more or less empty and expensive a trip to Phan Thiet now with 2 big supermarket it's always a good idea.

To get to the new one, LotteMart you need to take the RED bus, the white/light blue bus will go to the other one, Coop Mart, same cost, around 13.000d. The RED bus can be flagged down everywhere, the white usually stop at the designated signs.

LotteMarte is big, one floor is for small shops, one for food and one for clothes and everything else. Price are very cheap (mineral water is half the cost of Ham Tien) but remember that at the cashiers 10% VAT will be added to the total.

Food on the ground floor is not too good, Lotteria is still the worst fast food chain on the planet and the other place has a very limited menu.

The week before and after TET there is a huge local market close to Coop Mart, fixed prices, very cheap, no food stuff.

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mui Ne, new supermarket in Phan Thiet

Maurizio, Why didn't you post this on the Phan Thiet forum, as it has nothing to do with Mui Ne?

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,764 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mui Ne, new supermarket in Phan Thiet

I guess people living in Phan Thiet will know the place...

It's Ham Tien (ok, Mui Ne is just the village) that needs a supermarket, so tourists can get to the new one that has really good prices using the Mui Ne red bus.

Any of the 3 forums was ok....

Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mui Ne, new supermarket in Phan Thiet

Actually, I found this because I was looking for supermarket info in Mui Ne, and it seems none of the local mini markets have what I'm looking for... Happy to be directed to Phan Thiet from here ;-)

Thanks.

4. Re: Mui Ne, new supermarket in Phan Thiet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Mui Ne