We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In mui ne. Where to go/do?

Which Mui Ne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
In mui ne. Where to go/do?

Hi arrived at grave boutique with the missus. We have 4 nights here. We want to see the dunes: fairy stream and also have some nice food and a social drink at night.

Can anyone share their advice on where to book these and where to spend our evenings? Thanks

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
301 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: In mui ne. Where to go/do?

Oliver is French and used to have an Italian wife. The restaurant is mainly Italian food. Far from the best I have ever had, but fairly decent if you want something a bit more familiar. And a friendly atmosphere.

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
186 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: In mui ne. Where to go/do?

Thanks Steve

I will certainly try Mui Ne Xua & give Lam Tong a miss!

Thanks Jonathon - the brewery looks like a great time & will definitely be on my list of things to do (posts saved)

I have seen Steve's previous post somewhere - will dig it out and have another look - I do love food!

13. Re: In mui ne. Where to go/do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 06:18