We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time to Door County

Wisconsin Dells
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
First Time to Door County

Hello Door County Experts,

Me and my family will be visiting Door county on May 28 & 29. I just want some help in deciding the itinerary for this trip. We are four adults and 2 kids (9 months. & 2 months. old). I have made reservations in a hotel in fish creek. We are not looking for any adventure rather just a nice time enjoying the scenic beauty.

So far I am planning on visiting Peninsula state park and white fish dunes. What else would you guys recommend we do considering that we have two little kids with us.

Would appreciate your help on this.

Thanks

Wisconsin Dells
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: First Time to Door County

thank you rfn44 and hatchpal4u for the detailed information. This really helps.

Chicago Suburbs
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: First Time to Door County

I missed the obvious ones. Drive into downtown Sister Bay, Ephraim, Fish Creek, Egg Harbor and Bailey's Harbor. Browse the shops and waterfronts in those 5 villages. Peninsula State Park has plenty of roads to drive to the points of interest-Nature Center, lighthouse, beach, tower, playgrounds at beach and Tennison campground, and lots of scenic overlooks.

Wisconsin Dells
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: First Time to Door County

thanks RickMP ... really looking forward to my first trip to Door County

14. Re: First Time to Door County

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 05:17