We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Veggie food options in Door County?

Madison, Wisconsin
7 posts
Save Topic
Veggie food options in Door County?

My husband and I are going to Door County over the weekend...Are there any restaurants that serve good vegetarian food? Any info on this would be helpful. Thanks.

Chicago Suburbs
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Veggie food options in Door County?

Julie's in Fish Creek. Also, read this trip report for good ideas

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1012027-i12677-k4…

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,204 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Veggie food options in Door County?

We were there recently and several of the restaurants had veggie options. Grasse's in Sister Bay did, as did Bistro 42. I remember thinking that all restaurants seemed to have more than one basic non-meat option.

Edited: 18 October 2012, 13:34
Fish Creek...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Veggie food options in Door County?

Greens N Grains Deli in Egg Harbor is probably the best spot for vegie, vegan, gluten-free, all natural and organic foods. There is a grocery store there and a sit-down deli and coffee shop. They are open for breakfast and lunch and early evening snacks. You can find out all about them at their Website: http://greens-n-grains.com/

Second, I'd highly recommend the Funguy Pizza (mushrooms and cheese) at Wild Tomato in Fish Creek, and they too have a gluten-free version of any pizza. This is the best pizza anywhere, bar none!

Madison, Wisconsin
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Veggie food options in Door County?

Thanks a lot.

chicago area
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Veggie food options in Door County?

Check out Parador, a tapas restaurant in Egg Harbor and a second thumbs up for Wild Tomato in Fish Creek.

6. Re: Veggie food options in Door County?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2013, 10:16