We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rodos Palladium 2012

Wirral
Level Contributor
135 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Rodos Palladium 2012

Hi, I want to price up a holiday to the Rodos Palladium for 2012 but when I go on the Thomson website, it comes up with a message that it is 'unavailable' for every week that I try.

Does anyone have any info as to whether or not Thomson have dropped this hotel for next year?

Many thanks

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rodos Palladium 2012

Have you tried booking direct on www.rodospalladium.gr ?

Bob

cumbria
Level Contributor
289 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rodos Palladium 2012

Hi

I would also try and ring Thomsons as well, as they might be able to tell you what's going on.

Wirral
Level Contributor
135 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rodos Palladium 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your replies, I have tried the website for the Rodos and that also comes up with 'unavailable'

I might try and pop into my local Thomson shop and see what they say but they will probably try their hardest to sell me another holiday if this hotel is not available!

Rhodes
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rodos Palladium 2012

Hi there,

The hotel does not seem to collaborate with Thomsons anymore so I doubt that they can arrange a holiday for you. There are other tour operators thought that offer this hotel in the UK such as Travel Republic, Cosmos, Kuoni etc

Apparently the hotel will open a bit later this year (2012) on the 12th of May so if you had tried searching earlier than that you would not have got no availability.

If you still have issues booking with their website I would suggest to drop them an email. They are really helpful.

Hope this helps!

5. Re: Rodos Palladium 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 23:44
Get answers to your questions about Kallithea
Recent Conversations