We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalithea Horzion Royal mid September - busy? quiet?

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Kalithea Horzion Royal mid September - busy? quiet?

Hi,

Myself and my fiance have just booekd our Honeymoon for mid September next year at Kalithea Horzion Royal..

I just wanted to find out how busy (or more importantly how quiet it will be)?

Our thinking was as Schools go back across Europe at the start of September (and with schools becoming strict regards pulling children out of school) - we may have a ncie quiet break where we dont have to get up at stupid o'clock to reserve a sun bed!

Has anyone been mid September?

Thanks in advance

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalithea Horzion Royal mid September - busy? quiet?

How can anyone know how busy hotels will be next year

All I will say,is look out for the Russians who are pushy & rude

CHESHIRE, ENGLAND
Level Contributor
204 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalithea Horzion Royal mid September - busy? quiet?

We have just returned from this hotel, (last week of August) it was quite busy but never really had a problem getting sun beds, eating at restaurants, or drinks at the bar. We were up at about 9am and got a bed at the mythos pool no problem

Hotel is really big and has plenty of options. As for the nationality of guests there was a mix, have experienced Russians at other hotels pushing in and being rude but not at this hotel

It is a lovely hotel I am sure you will have a lovely time.

3. Re: Kalithea Horzion Royal mid September - busy? quiet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Kallithea
Recent Conversations