We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Brasilito to LIR?

Vancouver
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Brasilito to LIR?

Hi Everyone

My fiance and I are staying in Brasilito for 5 nighs next Feb. We have an early morning flight back to Canada out of LIR. I am wondering if it would be easy (and not super expensive) to get a taxi that early in the morning? Or would it be better to stay closer to the airport the night before?

Thanks!

Tamarindo, Costa...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Brasilito to LIR?

Early morning flights are a part of life for those that provide transportation services in the Tamarindo area. The earliest flight out is at 6:30 a.m. requiring a departure no less than 4:00 a.m. (3:30 is better). Cost should be about $80

www.pdqtaxi.com out of Tamarindo can do it.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,448 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Brasilito to LIR?

Also you may check with ECOTRANS nice local transfer company...thay may have somenthing for you guys!

roadadvisor

3. Re: Taxi from Brasilito to LIR?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2014, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Brasilito