We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel vista hermosa

Canada
Level Contributor
226 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
hotel vista hermosa

hi, Does anyone know of this place. It looks pretty good on the net and location seems great. Would love any info. Looking just for basic clean room with a small kithen area.

We wil want to make coffee and tea in the morning but want a nice beach and within walking distance to cafes and what not. Wendy

Prince George, B.C...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel vista hermosa

I just booked the Vista Hermaosa for February so hoping it is OK. The reviews look good. A friend who always goes to Melaque says the Vista is an older hotel and seems to be OK. But he says it is noisy on the beach right in Maelaque so take your earplugs for sleeping at night.

Canada
Level Contributor
226 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel vista hermosa

I see you are from Prince George. Wow, so are we. What info do you have for taking the bus up to Melaque. I don't think any noise will bother us and the letters I have had from the hotel have been great. Wendy

Prince George, B.C...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel vista hermosa

This is a quote from a friend who is leaving for Malaque at the end of the month and he goes there every year. "If I remember your bus leaves at about 9 40 am from melaque. From Vallarta, the first class bus leaves shortly after 7:00 am and there is one more first class around 10 am. Last year was around $18.00 each way. It's about 4 hours of which one hour wasted leaving Vallarta. The"estaciomente de autobus" is close to airport just a little north if I remember. Don't forget that north of Bucerias the clock changes....cheers"

Hope this is of some help. We will be in PV for 3 days before heading south so time to check out buses.

Portland
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel vista hermosa

Vista Hermosa is a great little gem if you like the old style of hotel that isn't all show. We've stayed there every time we go to Melaque and in fact just booked again for the first week of February. The only time we found it to be loud was when we happened to hit it during Semana Santa which is a crazy beach holiday for all the Mexicans who come from the towns. Be aware that the ocean can be pretty rough but much less so in front of the hotel than farther down.

Enjoy!

5. Re: hotel vista hermosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2010, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Melaque
Recent Conversations