We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Must do for a first timer"

Illinois
Level Contributor
283 posts
1 review
Save Topic
"Must do for a first timer"

I just booked a last minute trip to PV and never been here before. I am traveling with my sister. Staying at the Barcelo but want to go to PV but not really on tour. Are there any suggestions for must do for shopping, food, activities. Just so have so idea of things we can do that the experts feel are good choices. Thanks in advance for any help. Usually I read up and investigate but not an option this time.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Must do for a first timer"

We have been to PV before and so mostly stayed in and around Mismaloya but on the one day we did go in we just hung out on Isla Cuale for the shopping and went to the market.

2. Re: "Must do for a first timer"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Mismaloya
Recent Conversations