We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E-mail addresses needed for Champasak Hotels

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
607 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
E-mail addresses needed for Champasak Hotels

Does anyone have an e-mail address for the following hotels in Champasak Town, Laos? Dak Champa Guesthouse and Restaurant (the one with AC rooms), and the Anouxa Guest House. Recommendations for other places to stay welcome! Many thanks!

Longleat

3 replies to this topic
Vientiane, Laos
Destination Expert
for Vientiane
Level Contributor
3,265 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E-mail addresses needed for Champasak Hotels

Hi - I doubt they use their email even if they have email addresses. Internet rarely works in champasak. There is one small internet cafe there but I've never got it to work. Probably better to either just turn up (the guesthouses are close together and are very rarely full) or try to get their phone number.

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
485 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E-mail addresses needed for Champasak Hotels

there are two ph numbers listed for Anouxsa GH on their TravelFish entry: http://bit.ly/qkxqpv

Tel: (031) 213 272, (020) 227 5412

good spot, friendly folks

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
607 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E-mail addresses needed for Champasak Hotels

Thanks. Many refer to Travelfish, but I see for this area they have not updated since 2009. I wasn't sure the information was current. I'll give it a try. Thanks for your opinion on Anouxa as it is always great to have a personal recommendation!

Reply to: E-mail addresses needed for Champasak Hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Champasak Town
More Champasak Town Topics