We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Donsol to Boracay

Which Donsol hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Sydney, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Donsol to Boracay

What is the best and quickest way to get from Donsol to Boracay?

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Donsol to Boracay

not sure what best means ? quickest would be fly from legaspi via manila or cebu ,depends on date of travel .

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,987 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Donsol to Boracay

If I were you I will fly from Boracay to Manila then fly again to Legaspi and take a van to Donsol (2 hrs). Another way is to fly to Manila then take an overnight bus (12 hrs) to Sorsogon.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Donsol to Boracay

@kegler -other way around

North Sydney, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Donsol to Boracay

Thanks for the info

North Sydney, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Donsol to Boracay

Thanks,,,How many days should I stay at Donsol? Would like to swim with the whale sharks and see the fire flies....Travelling by myself and would like to book accomm in Boracay...not very prepared?

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Donsol to Boracay

how long is ur trip to phils and are they the only 2 places u will stay besides manila?.

North Sydney, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Donsol to Boracay

Travelling solo for 20 days. I hoped to swim with whale sharks and then make my way via air to Boracay. Hoping to relax get some sun and celebrate my 40th Birthday..

Boracay, Philippines
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Donsol to Boracay

when are you planning your trip.... best way is to fly to manila then to kalibo or caticlan. If you are travelling by April, I heard there will be a ferry from Pilar to Boracay. Pilar is the nearby town to Donsol (20min away). The owners of Giddy's Place also has rooms for rent in Boracay cheaper than hotel rooms but with A/C, hot shower and cable TV as well.

North Sydney, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Donsol to Boracay

Hi, I am travelling around the 2nd week in March? Do you know any more about the ferry and how long it takes? Thanks for your assistance.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Donsol to Boracay

Does anyone know if the ferry is now operating between Pilar and Boracay? And if so, which company it is? I'm plannng a trip with a couple of friends ove Christmas and New Year and we're trying to work out our route at the moment. Thanks.