We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Fine

Which Pietrasanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Parking Fine

Hi - I received a parking fine last night. Trying to pay before I leave Italy - they gave me the IBAN number but no SWIFT/BIC code which is needed for international transfers. Can anyone advise?

The account is

I.C.A. SRL Comune Di Pietrasanta Polizia Municipale

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
UK
Level Contributor
2,855 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking Fine

You can pay fines at any Italian Post Office which is what we did last June in Montalcino. Just take in your infringement form, hand over your money and keep their receipt

Horsham, west Sussex
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking Fine

I've only just received a parking fine for Lucca on a visit 30/5/12.

I have a blue badge as due to back problems I'm unable to walk far.

When we returned to the car there was no parking fine but has just turned up in the post. They do not cater for disabled people in these italian towns and cities. Other cities which were a problems was Sienna and Florence.

I really don't know how the disabled italians manage.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,927 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking Fine

Hazelfay - you may find this site http://www.fiadisabledtravellers.com/en/home/ a useful one to check on before your next overseas visit.

Italy does not generally recognise UK Blue Badges for parking, and its own disability badge scheme for Italian residents is less generous than the UK's, and is not generally recognised in the UK.

Edited: 28 November 2012, 17:25
4. Re: Parking Fine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 11:53

Reply to: Parking Fine
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pietrasanta