We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on first choice holiday village

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Info on first choice holiday village

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up on some info I discovered on a Facebook group dedicated to this hotel yesterday. There are no kettles in rooms (these can apparently be hired from reception for a mere 40euros a week! Yeah right!) and also men must wear long trousers for evening meals in all restaurants - contrary to what it says in the brochure and on the website. I confirmed this with first choice yesterday while staying 500 miles from home in a gatwick hotel with no long trousers packed and a 9 month old requiring boiled water for milk! Thank goodness for tesco! Anyway, just thought I'd share so nobody else has same hassle. Ready to jet off now so fingers crossed for no more surprises :-)

Salt Lake Stables
Horseback Riding Tours
Erika's Horse Farm
Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours, Horseback Riding Tours
Marmari Windsurfing Center
Kayaking & Canoeing, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info on first choice holiday village

hi. have confirmed with hotel direct.

long trousers are required for dinner .

atlantic hotels run this HV.

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Info on first choice holiday village

This certainly is not mentioned on the website by First Choice. It does mention they are required for the A La Carte. I for one will try shorts in the buffet restaurant first night and see what happens. I've never been to a resort like this ans have to wear long trousers, I'll bet there are many people the same!

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Info on first choice holiday village

Hi have just came back from HV kos and had kettles in rooms. Dinner was fine for casual dress my partner went in shorts every night. Have a good holiday.

4. Re: Info on first choice holiday village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2014, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Marmari
Recent Conversations