We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking

Which Isesaki hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mansfield, Oh
4 posts
Save Topic
Booking

Hello,

I would like to be able to book a room on this site, but there does not seem to be a place for that type of interaction and there also is no phone number to call for booking. How do these people get clients if they do not have a way to contact the office to book a hotel?

Thank you

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
44,910 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking

What site are you referring to? If you're referring to TA, it's not a booking site.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,387 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking

There is this thing called search engine such as google, yahoo, bing....

Mansfield, Oh
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking

Hello,

Thank you for responding. I did not know that this was not a booking site.

I typed in the name of the city that I wanted to visit and find a hotel for and this site was the only one that came up with any information.

Tim

Mansfield, Oh
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking

bibimbob,

Thank you for the response, I did try those sites and a few more but none of them gave me the choice for the city that I wanted to stay in. The other sites gave me every place other than where I wanted.

Tim

Kanazawa, Japan
Level Contributor
825 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking

Try this site:

http://travel.rakuten.co.jp/en/

6. Re: Booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2010, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Isesaki
Recent Conversations