We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas Gaia or Lookout @Playa Tortuga

Pottstown, PA
12 posts
Save Topic
Villas Gaia or Lookout @Playa Tortuga

Plan on spending 3 nights in the Ojochal area. Need help deciding the best spot to stay!! Any comments on Villas Gaia or Lookout would be a great help or other suggestions!!!

Huntsville AL
Level Contributor
47 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas Gaia or Lookout @Playa Tortuga

I am having trouble deciding where to go as well. El Buena Vista and Villa Gaia were recommended by someone in the Ojochal area. Gaia doesn't have the availability, and I am hesitating on El Buena Vista because there are no current reviews! (Why?) And they only have double beds. For our comfort and sanity we prefer a queen bed.

Having a restaurant on-site or at least some way to have food at night without going out might be nice for a night or two....

Any suggestions out there?

Santa Teresa, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Mal Pais, Santa Teresa
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villas Gaia or Lookout @Playa Tortuga

We stayed at the Lookout at Tortuga a few years ago. The rooms were nothing special, the view was beautiful and the pool was very nice. The restaurant had great food. We would stay there again and would recommend it for a general accommodation for a couple of nights.

Pottstown, PA
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villas Gaia or Lookout @Playa Tortuga

I am leaning toward Villas Gaia. Please let me know where you decide to stay. Any info you can provide after your trip in July would be greatly appreciated!!!

Huntsville AL
Level Contributor
47 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villas Gaia or Lookout @Playa Tortuga

We have decided to stay at El Buena Vista for 2 nights and then at Cristal-Ballena for 2 nights.

I will write reviews upon our return!

5. Re: Villas Gaia or Lookout @Playa Tortuga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Ojochal
Recent Conversations