We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

Hi there...I actually booked for 5D 4N trips to koh lipe on mid november but wondering mid November will it be rainy days in Koh lipe?Can advise pls..Thank you

Nice, France
Level Contributor
2,730 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

November is the beginning of high season and you can expect sunny days with some rain showers. The best weather is from mid December to the end of February.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
586 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

Absolutely great... nice temperature, lovely breezes, It wont bother u at all.. as mentioned by Lipee too.

Cheers!

Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

Thanks Lipee & LuvSharma...Cant wait for November to come.Feeling so excited!!!Im going to book the hotel at Idyllic Concept Resort (I - Sea room) . Any idea this room is facing the sea?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
586 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

Yes, they do.... right at the end of the Sunrise beach....

Also try looking at Z-touch in pattaya.... better beach to swim and absolute beachfront rooms and also swimming pool right at the beach. Just s a suggestion.

Happy Traveling.

Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

Thanks alot for your suggestion , Luvsharma..I will take a look on it. By the way, im going there for honeymoon actually. Is there any candle light dinner which is just right by the seaside?how much does it cost if to have a candle light dinner there? Is it costly?

Nice, France
Level Contributor
2,730 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

The cosiest and best place for a candle light dinner is Serendipity Resort in the end of Sunrise Beach. It's the best restaurant on Lipe and close to Idyllic. http://www.serendipityresort-kohlipe.com

Edited: 13 May 2014, 06:53
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
586 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

Congratulations for your marriage!

Most of the restaurants are in Walking Street - as the name suggest, its a street. But at the point where it starts on Pattaya beach there are many beachfront restaurants. They all have candles on their tables :) But i would not call it as a "sophisticated" or "fine dining" experience if you are fancying that kind. It's mostly full of people and sometimes loud music. I failed to see one which u might be thinking.

What i did not try was a bar at Sunset beach. I think it might have.

Lipee would know about that or if i missed any. He's the guy. :)

Luv.

Edited: 13 May 2014, 06:54
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

That sounds good Lipee.Me & My Husband would like to have a try. Do we need to make an advance booking or walk in will do?

Thanks Luvsharma!!! : ) Guess will need to try all sorts of the dining as an experience. As this is our first time to travel to an island. Any tips on things to bring along? Like mosquito repellent??haha..

Nice, France
Level Contributor
2,730 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

Go to Serendipity and talk to them about what you want a day before your dinner.

You don't need anything for mosquitos. If so, there is a farmacy on Walking Street. No worries :-)

Edited: 13 May 2014, 15:00
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: koh lipe on 17 November 14 - 21 November 14

Ok Lipee..Noted on that!!! :) Are you currently staying in Koh Lipe cause you are an expert for all sorts of thing that happen in Koh Lipe!!!Just Wondering...^^

Get answers to your questions about Ko Lipe